Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Fun!

These are just a few of our Halloween pictures. We were actually in Atlanta this year to celebrate with Dawn, Caleb, and Luke. I forgot to take my camera to Atlanta, so the trick-or-treat pictures are still on my mom's camera. I will post them when I remember to get them off her camera! However, we have a few from the"Boo at the Zoo." David and I got to take Mary Woods there one night before we left for Atlanta. Hardy had an ear infection and a tooth trying to appear, so he was not in the mood for such events. So, we had a great time just being with Mary Woods. It's nice to spend one on one time with them when we get a chance. She really liked the lights and candy stations.

We also got a nice surprise in the mail from Grandaddy and Grandmama. We opened a package full of candy, toys, and books! The kids loved getting mail.


"Boo at the Zoo" with Daddy

"Boo at the Zoo" with Mama

Thanks for the Halloween presents Grandmama and Grandaddy!




No comments: