Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What We've Been Doing...


Hardy is getting into everything! How can you get mad at that handsome boy?


Precious mornings with my sweet babies!


These are the other girls in Mary Woods' ballet class.


They are watching the big girls through the window.


Hardy likes to greet me when he gets up from his naps!


Mary Woods can ride a big girl bike! Of course it has the princesses on it!



Hardy likes to chew on Snow White and Cinderella.


He thinks it's really funny! If Mary Woods caught him, we'd both be in trouble!


Hardy, I think you're too big for that swing!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Ford said...

Oh my gosh, I love these pictures. They just make me want to squeeze them. They are getting so big and they are just so stinking cute!

KM Chambers said...

Hardy is gettin' so big. He has really grown into a big boy over the past few weeks it seems. I can't believe he is crawling, standing, babbling, etc. He is adorable!

Unknown said...

O my goodness, they are so big. i love your pictures so much, I can really see what your life is like. Love the chewing on the girly toys, those plastic arms make for some good teething toys.